MMOBomb: RaiderZ Sneak Peek at E3 2012

By Pinpointerror @ June 6, 2012 at 4:35pm

32 Comments »

At E3 2012, MMOBomb.com grabbed a sneak peek of RaiderZ and gave us their first impression! How explosive was the review? See for yourself HERE:

Get more fan-exclusive content by liking our Facebook Page, follow and tweet us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest RaiderZ videos.

Free to play – Monster-hunting action MMORPG – RaiderZ

• trampero @ Jul 12th, 2012 10:37AM

send me a beta key to my hotmail pleaseeeeee fava.12@hotmail.com

• markieb0i @ Jul 10th, 2012 6:26AM

i want to playyyyyy pls. johnmarkdecastro1@yahoo.com

• kkkkkkkkkkkkk2 @ Jun 15th, 2012 1:39PM

Pliss always give me a key on the community and always my opinion

• tgnetblaise @ Jun 15th, 2012 12:12AM

Can I get a key pls? the game looks coo;

• kkkkkkkkkkkkk2 @ Jun 14th, 2012 2:55PM

give me a beta key msn luis_dudu_12@hotmail.com really want to play mp

• dratenw @ Jun 8th, 2012 10:10PM

this video is trash, wanna see some real gameplay? search for vids on the alpha testing that went down a few months back the alpha was awesome and I hope I get to play the beta to. magicman didn't do the game justice in this video.

• masytrixf @ Jun 8th, 2012 10:23AM

NOOB GAMEPLAYER DIE

• magusaean @ Jun 7th, 2012 5:38PM

BE PATIENT!!! keys are not released yet and the CB wont be out for a while!!

• wrathalosx @ Jun 7th, 2012 5:02PM

I want to play this game please. My email is chaos90@att.net for the Beta Key.

• iceman1372

gonna piggy back off u here wrath lolz, email is 00iceman23@gmail.com, if i can get a beta key wud b great 8D

• cioabye @ Jun 7th, 2012 11:14AM

Does someone know when we can play the game without a beta key? I mean: When can we play all? ^^ If someone could tell me that, that woul be NICE!! =]

• deimux

No one even knows when the "key version" will be available.

• elfje

The closed beta will be arround october and actual game somewhere in 2013

• tharkan

Relax man, we will all be able to play the game withoug a beta key as soon as it is released.

• greylancer2 @ Jun 7th, 2012 10:25AM

Did anyone else think it was kinda sad that he missed key features of the game- such as being able to add abilities from other "classes"? Im leafing through the video, and I dont think he ever once mentions it. I mean, he seems vaguely enthused, but I dont think this video presents the game in its best light with missing information like that.

• masytrixf

THAT VIDEO IS SHIT THE FIRST 16 LEVEL ARE A PREVIEW FOR THE ACTUALL GAME AT LVL 16 U MUST PLAY AS TEAM AND AT LVL 24/25 U MUST HELP THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT GAME IS THE MOST EPIC GAME ON EARTH

• killerbee00711 @ Jun 7th, 2012 8:08AM

Game is awesome, cant w8 for it to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shadowffcm9 @ Jun 7th, 2012 6:00AM

i want to plaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy give me at least a beta key pls maximo--9@hotmail.com pleasssseee

• deadpropl @ Jun 7th, 2012 5:30AM

And when that beta ends?

• deadpropl @ Jun 7th, 2012 5:30AM

This game is awesome can i take a beta key? Email: enagry1@gmail.com

• dittobeast @ Jun 7th, 2012 4:52AM

Stop saying its "Like" Tera for its combat system. All it is is a step up from point and click and watch. ITS THE NEW THING. Like a turnover for gaming. Its not like Tera just because you dont have to effing target something.

• iceman1372

1 dittobeast, in fact this game kinda reminds me of monster hunter in almost all facets of its gameplay, co-op missions, feast, even the musical instrument gameplay. and ya tera isnt the only game without without auto-attking so ya magicman shut up! xD

• raiderzlord @ Jun 7th, 2012 1:51AM

I want A beta Key pls biji38@abv.bg pls ... pls I WAnt to play

• whiseeh @ Jun 7th, 2012 1:49AM

bit sad, I see no change from the alpha (there are still same deficiencies and bugs)

• syntic9710 @ Jun 7th, 2012 12:22AM

to play*

• syntic9710 @ Jun 7th, 2012 12:22AM

i whant to so much !!!!!!!!!

• mooogan @ Jun 6th, 2012 10:35PM

The game looks awesome! I can't wait to start hunting some monster, and I hope beta is soon!

• night567 @ Jun 6th, 2012 10:05PM

keep up the good work guys cant wait to play the game and kick some monster tail thumbs up to the team makeing it

• papagala @ Jun 6th, 2012 9:38PM

PWE we dont care about all those reviews we just want to play who do u think cares about all those stupid sneak peaks and etc. just release the game.

• night567

dude who cares be happy they are keeping us updated most mmorpg sites dont even do that and make you wait till 4 months and for what we all know its comeing out soon so wait like the rest of us and stop complaining

• spongebobat4 @ Jun 6th, 2012 4:58PM

neeeed to play this game!!

• wolney6661 @ Jun 6th, 2012 4:52PM

I WANNA PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *-------------*

of1

Showing 32 of 32 Comments

Designed and developed by Maiet Entertainment, Inc. RaiderZ, Maiet, and Maiet Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maiet Entertainment, Inc.