Feast System and Post-E3 Wrap Up

By Pinpointerror @ June 8, 2012 at 5:42pm

30 Comments »

Our Producers Mark Hill and Tony Kim gave us a first-hand look at the Feast System that is in development. They also faced a massive never-before-seen zombie monster who will be revealed more in depth very soon! How will they do? See the video for yourself below in our E3 Wrap Up section.

What is the Feast System?

This unique system will allow players to cook a delicious banquet for special buffs. These buffs include, but are not limited to, HP buffs, stat buffs, and MP buffs. Many of these buffs will be highly beneficial for boss fights. Players can make certain dishes by completing quests or gaining reputation with certain factions.

RaiderZ E3 2012 Wrap Up

Grab a first look here, courtesy of Gamespot.com:

Here is what else you may have missed during this E3 2012 week:

Like what you see so far? Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook here and follow us on Twitter here for the latest news and fan content.

Free to play – Monster-hunting action MMORPG – RaiderZ

• magneticnik @ Jun 15th, 2012 2:27PM

I want to play this game bad! Looks great, breaks the mold that most mmos are pressed from, and look fun!

• tsukiyomiakai @ Jun 14th, 2012 4:34PM

The only problem with that "never before seen boss" is that it was always in the graveyard, my friend and I fought it quite a few times. Heh.

• veso @ Jun 14th, 2012 3:55PM

Will everyone who had beta access in the previous betas be required to find a new access key or will their accounts be automatically eligible to play?

• brandedpupils

Only been a Alpha test so far.

• brandedpupils

so youll have to get a key for CBT. Just keep a look out in forums and whatnot for links to sites with keys or check your email if you subscribed for it. Sorry for double post. This loves to hack your posst up...

• n3crokillaqc

and when is that OBT?

• n3crokillaqc

cause i cant find any keys....

• veso

My bad forgot it was Alpha xD okay so those of us who played in Alpha will have to get a new key for beta. Thats essentially what im asking lol

• brandedpupils

Okay, so forums say that IF you played in Alpha your key will work for CBT. You'll just have to download the Client again as there will be a new one for beta. so erase the old one. http://raiderz-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=668551 I guess Q3 is over so now were just waiting on the devs to finish up the game for some Beta action. I hear July-Sept. but what I know : P

• shaft027 @ Jun 13th, 2012 5:51AM

fighting style is similar to monsterhunter but i think this is more better than MH games =)) im excited to play this game

• soulsearcher4 @ Jun 12th, 2012 8:58PM

is it only be avaliable for north amercia or gobal?

• pinpointerror

We will publish RaiderZ in North America, but will not restrict or ban any IPs or regions from enjoying the game.

• ikadixa @ Jun 12th, 2012 5:10AM

this will be soon or next year? waiting long time

• pinpointerror

CBT will be some time during Q3 2012.

• kimikoblood @ Jun 10th, 2012 11:04PM

*does

• kimikoblood @ Jun 10th, 2012 11:03PM

when is this finally going to come out , cause by time it doesnt i wont even have any interest left to even want to play it if i have to wait much longer

• spongebobat4 @ Jun 10th, 2012 6:17AM

cool this is very useful

• alromn2 @ Jun 10th, 2012 5:46AM

Didn't we already had a food system in alpha?

• brandedpupils

You could craft various foods intown for buffs and stuff but this seems to be feasts for your whole party that buff and stuff everyone up.

• almir148 @ Jun 10th, 2012 5:38AM

It doesn't compare to this game in my opinion.

• boetsi @ Jun 9th, 2012 8:57PM

i waiting my beta key its game (real game) more exited n chalange experience to playing its will be great moment to play,

• evtricataz @ Jun 9th, 2012 11:51AM

i fell inlove with this game

• syntic9710 @ Jun 9th, 2012 3:03AM

when*

• syntic9710 @ Jun 9th, 2012 3:03AM

Whern can we play ?

• mooogan @ Jun 8th, 2012 9:06PM

Seeing this video, I think this is going to be the best online game I ever played. I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!

• lumpyserial

I agree!

• mooogan @ Jun 8th, 2012 8:37PM

See this video, I think this is going to be the best online game I ever played. I can't wait to see what else you guy come up with!

• raskal1986 @ Jun 8th, 2012 8:30PM

nothing to compete with tera after seen this, more anxious to play more than ever keep with that good work.

• brandedpupils @ Jun 8th, 2012 6:55PM

Good upcoming features video. I really liked the animations for cooking up some grub. much better than the usual fire and meat on a stick.... I really hope you expand on the instruments to allow more than just guitars. But overall it is a nice upgrade from everyday questin in games..

• antrmar1 @ Jun 8th, 2012 6:25PM

Well I have to admit, this is more interactive than most MMO's that ever existed

of1

Showing 30 of 30 Comments

Designed and developed by Maiet Entertainment, Inc. RaiderZ, Maiet, and Maiet Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maiet Entertainment, Inc.