By Pinpointerror @ June 8, 2012 at 5:42pm
Our Producers Mark Hill and Tony Kim gave us a first-hand look at the Feast System that is in development. They also faced a massive never-before-seen zombie monster who will be revealed more in depth very soon! How will they do? See the video for yourself below in our E3 Wrap Up section.
What is the Feast System?
This unique system will allow players to cook a delicious banquet for special buffs. These buffs include, but are not limited to, HP buffs, stat buffs, and MP buffs. Many of these buffs will be highly beneficial for boss fights. Players can make certain dishes by completing quests or gaining reputation with certain factions.
Grab a first look here, courtesy of Gamespot.com:
Here is what else you may have missed during this E3 2012 week:
- RaiderZ received Best of Show honors from Ragingnerds.net!
- We were a Rising Star Nominee thanks to MMORPG.com. A closer in-depth look shows why RaiderZ is one of a handful of games that truly stood out.
- Kotaku tells you what RaiderZ is all about.
- TenTonHammer explains why RaiderZ is a unique MMORPG.
- MMOBomb grabbed a first-hand look into the word of RaiderZ by jumping straight into the action and showing how action-packed an MMORPG can be. Don't miss their first impression.
- Massively shows us that RaiderZ isn't just any clone!
- RPGFan previewed RaiderZ, guitar in hand. Check out what else struck a chord.
- See what sets RaiderZ apart from the competition with this Examiner hands-on.
- RaiderZ Producer Mark Hill talks to Gamer's Guide to Life about combat tactics and the real-time combat system.
- We revealed another feature in development this week: the RaiderZ Musical Instrument System. We showed how guitars can make music and be deadly weapons in our sneak peek.