Download RaiderZ Now!

By Pinpointerror @ August 8, 2012 at 11:30am

502 Comments »

The RaiderZ Closed Beta client is now available for download! Click here to go to our download page. Download, install, and patch so you are ready for our Closed Beta Test period beginning on August 8, 2012.

For any technical questions or issues, head to our forum thread with tips and information to get your client working.

Are the download buttons not active? You need to be accepted into our Closed Beta Test to have access. Redeem a Beta key here to guarantee access.

See you in Rendel in this great next action-packed MMORPG!

Free to play – Monster-hunting action MMORPG – RaiderZ

• sailinhtet @ Jan 19th, 2014 12:44AM

i logged in and go into the server and it sent me back to log in and says "connection to servers has been lost" HELP PLZ

• sailinhtet @ Jan 19th, 2014 12:43AM

i logged in and go into the server and it sent me back to log in and says "connection to servers has been lost" WDF HELP PLZ

• akozeriux @ Jan 14th, 2014 10:26AM

I hope they solve problem...

• sakucha @ Jan 10th, 2014 9:47PM

I tried to do the direct download and open it but it keeps saying its compressed and invalid....i need help D:

• muaxiong

same problem!

• fited1 @ Nov 28th, 2013 10:28AM

these developers need to acknowledge that there are actual people wanting to play this game! they need to put enough effort to make this easier to download! if they do not make it easier to download, many people will not download it and they will lose A LOT of clients!

• xoverline @ Sep 22nd, 2013 5:50AM

i don't work :(...................):I

• thekeithsta @ Jun 8th, 2013 10:32PM

how come when i click direct download, it takes 14 hour to download.

• dafuqumad

same here. trying to download it now but instead it estimates that RaiderZ is gonna finish download in 1 day. 7kbps, whats wrong with the download server lol

• classickbk1 @ May 2nd, 2013 7:31PM

I click direct download and nothing happens then the server times out Im now trying the Torrent file and its moving at the speed of smell. Like 123kB/s wtf? Really wanted to play this.

• theheavenlyone @ Apr 1st, 2013 1:42PM

I can't download the game either. I click on direct download and when i click to actually open the file and begin the download i keep getting internet errors and it eventually just stopped. No matter how much clicking i do it won't work :(....i was really looking forward to this game. Anyone know why i can't download it. and FYI there is nothing wrong with my internet because everything else is working i am able to access everything else. HELP PLEASE??!!!!???....and thanks in advanced :)

• vic3rk @ Mar 16th, 2013 2:44AM

when i open the installer its asks me to choose a file to install in but when i do that it just says starting to download calculating time and just comes back to the part i have to choose a file again. this has happened a lot today and i've already tried downloading the installer again. why is this happening ?

• akiiautumnz @ Nov 3rd, 2012 5:05AM

i downloaded raiderz_downloader.exe already, but it didnt work. when i ran that program, choose a folder to save a game, it showed "starting installing game", then it returned to the previous page; choose a folder again ? how could i do to install raiderz?

• rawriorrr @ Oct 24th, 2012 9:53PM

PEOPLE HAVING ISSUES PUTTING IN LOGIN INFO . if you alt-tab and then go back into the client, it allows you to type in your info.

• wintersblack

Does not work. =/

• asassasa887 @ Oct 15th, 2012 9:15PM

I cant download

• tailsx1 @ Sep 2nd, 2012 5:04AM

Doesn't work with me. I put my ID and PASSWORD,and in the menu for select the word,don't appear nothing

• iankee027 @ Aug 25th, 2012 3:47PM

I had it downloaded but I got rid of it and now I want to redownload.. but when I try to open the RaiderZ setup, it lags me out of the page and says "There is too many 16-bit programs active" and I'm not running any other programs...

• anusornpoolz @ Aug 15th, 2012 7:30AM

good

• werleycoco @ Aug 14th, 2012 4:20PM

facil ddzgg ghxfc hyxchh

• poopworm @ Aug 13th, 2012 6:53PM

hey evrybody

• werleycoco

werlecoco

• mitsurughy @ Aug 13th, 2012 1:46PM

the game works...i need 3 hours to download it...it has a lot of problem in log in...and in some area changes during the game....but the game is AMAZING guys...believe me...you will love it...no one other similar around...open world real time combat...AMAZING ...we will play a great game...just be patient...i'm level 10 now...and today no way to enter in a server....but ii'm still here....AMAZING....don't forget this words

• constance02

yeah i actually played this before my current lvl is 50 but my unit suddenly encountered a problem so i rebooted it and now i tried to DL it but it doesn't work anymore

• sniperkiddy @ Aug 12th, 2012 10:34AM

Anyone reading this comment, dont read any of the other ones because there just telling about how there download didnt work...your welcome.

• jinouga321 @ Aug 10th, 2012 7:28PM

I cant launch the game it just makes my computer hang

• popie98

same makes my computer freeze >.>

• constance02

check the system requirements bro

• starmonger2 @ Aug 10th, 2012 1:50AM

I got half way through the install when it stopped O.o telling me data error DX< geeze people dun tell someone u got it open when the download isnt even working! but it rlly makes me sad at how long it took to try to install it.....

• angela8605 @ Aug 10th, 2012 12:22AM

RaiderZ BETA don't worked , everything is bullshit !!!

• bryllegwapo @ Aug 9th, 2012 1:58PM

FAILED TO DOWNLOAD PATCH BECAUSE OF INVALID PATCH FILES??? OH COMON SOMEONE HELP!!

• akirajoz

i am having the same problem now....what do i do!?!?!

• thera2 @ Aug 9th, 2012 9:48AM

Okay so the downloader worked and then when I go to set-up...nothing happens doesn't open when I click on set-up. I've tried everything with security settings also...suggestions?

• constance02

last year i just downloaded the installer , unlike today it's more diff.

of12

Showing 34 of 502 Comments

Designed and developed by Maiet Entertainment, Inc. RaiderZ, Maiet, and Maiet Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maiet Entertainment, Inc.