By Pinpointerror @ November 2, 2012 at 6:02pm
As the RaiderZ Open Beta continues, we’re proud to share some of the positive impressions, reviews, and accolades we’ve received from both players and critics alike. If you’re having a good time exploring the Kingdom of Rendel, send us a tweet @RaiderZOnline and tell your friends. We’ll give you a personalized shout out!
- XMMORPG previews RaiderZ Open Beta. Stay tuned for their full review!
- GameSpot goes hands on with RaiderZ Open Beta.
- MMORPG.com: See why RaiderZ has been a fun experience and what makes the game twice the fun!
- Read Part 2 of MMORPG.com's review of RaiderZ. See what makes them want to "jump into the game more…."
- Cinema Blend: RaiderZ is an engaging experience that's a cut above all other MMO-clones out there.
- Gamezone: RaiderZ is freaking awesome.
- MMOGames: RaiderZ is an incredible addition to the genre and a giant leap forward for free to play MMORPGs.
- Joystiq: Combat in RaiderZ is quite engaging and a good deal of fun.
- @KamitisLV calls RaiderZ the Best MMORPG in the WORLD!!!!!
- @BillKeyz is having a blast in RaideZ Open Beta.
- fishsticks32 calls RaiderZ "just stellar!"
- @izzat0amir can't wait to explore more of Rendel!
- Emilianoo Barberio on Facebook calls "THIS GAME [RaiderZ]… just perfect"
- @ShinKagato: "…RaiderZ is unique enough to stand on its own! A compelling experience with a great community"
- @brunoedemacedo: "RaiderZ shouldn't be called MMORPG, there should be an unique classification for this. This game is just awesome!"
- @TadausisKaka: "RaiderZ is every MMO game element combined and polished."
- @basnieuweboer: "RaiderZ is the best MMORPG I've played in years! And I've played a lot of them! Thanks for the AWESOME game!"
- Jose Adolfo Vargas Barquero on Facebook: "the game is awesome, the gameplay unique…"
Interviews and Q&As
- FreeMMOStation's exclusive interview with Senior Producer, Mark Hill, about the future of RaiderZ.
- Mark Hill explains to IndieGameHQ why RaiderZ stands out from the F2P MMO pack.